Monday, November 24, 2008

The only hearts girl club

There are dolls that are called The only hearts girl club. And they are girls that only think through there heart. And here's a pledge that they say.

I say this pledge every morning and every night.

With this pledge I promise to be,
the best friend you'll ever see.

To do the right thing,
and to always be kind

by listening to my heart,
as well as my mind.

It may not be easy
to do all the things that I should,

but if I try really hard,
I'll bet that I could.

As an Only Hearts Girl,
I will forever be


A true friend to you,
as you are to me!

3 comments:

Linda Zoucha said...

Dear Anna,
What a lovely pledge! I'm so glad you have a blog, now I can learn lots of things about you. I also love your poem. Wow! And my favorite thing on you blog is the story about nature and how it helped you to be calm. You are so beautiful :)
Love
Grandma Linda XXXXXOOOOO

Unknown said...

What great dolls and pledge! It'd be great if everyone tried to live by that pledge. Thank you for finding it important and trying to follow the pledge and your heart...love, Linda

brenda said...

Thanks for sharing Anna. That was very nice.

Love and Blessings,
Aunt Brenda